Bucchi & Micalella is a law firm founded by two lawyers who, after many years of experience in top domestic champions and international law firms, considering the significant changes occurred in the legal industry – particularly in the public and environmental law field – have decided to create an innovative public law boutique tailored to the new market’s needs.
Top-level expertise: thanks to many years of experience in the best international law firms and domestic champions we had the opportunity to advise top clients in the most challenging and complex public law matters of the Italian market, gaining a unique expertise.
Concrete and fast responses: we believe that the quality of the service is nowadays an assumption for a law firm who wants to assist top clients. What distinguishes the legal services is the ability to resolve problems quickly having in mind the client’s needs, because time has an inestimable value. Public law issues can have a significant impact on business. We are familiar with the business’ needs and clients appreciate our ability to provide fast and effective responses.
Transactional skills: in addition to the traditional products such as advisory and litigation activities, we are able to offer the following services:
• Due diligence on all the regulatory aspects of M&A and finance transactions.
• Analysis of the zoning and building regularity of real estate assets.
• Environmental due diligence in coordination with the technical advisor and identification of potential liabilities.
• Identification of the proper contractual remedies to overcome the regulatory issues and risks (indemnity, CP, CS, undertaking).
• Assistance for the obtainment of regulatory approvals, particularly in the context of reorganization of business with public entities because of merger, demerger, transfer / rent of going concern.
• Analysis of public law aspects relevant for the bankability of the project (termination payments, step-in rights, cross defaults, guarantees).